Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Author Spotlight

My family and I had a wonderful quick trip to New York to see my Grandmother! Now that we are back in Florida my husband and I are eager to get our classrooms together. I spent all day on Sunday unpacking boxes of new curriculum. Andy (my husband) is working in his room today so I am home enjoying the last day of summer.
 
I put these Author Spotlight posters together after seeing the idea.... on the internet. I am terrible at keeping track of ideas I get from blogs or Pinterest.
 
I am going to feature an author each month or so and compile their books on top of our classroom library. Students can review the poster, read the books, and complete the "monitoring" form (is your district "doing" Marzano too?) during literacy centers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment