Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Australia

I have been a bad blogger. I had the flu and school has been very busy -- then their was Easter.. Here is a picture post of some of the things we did for Australia. I didn't get photos of everything before it got sent home and I read a ton of non-fiction books about the kangaroo, Tasmanian devil, wombat, koala, clown fish, platypus, Australia... but I didn't get photos of the books I returned to the library and I just packed up Australia so I wasn't going to dig it all out for photos!

 We made the cutest kangaroos with little joeys in their pockets.
 Collage of Australian animals.
 The Great Barrier Reef using stamps and markers.
 Cut and paste animal and continent.
 Flag
Continent

 Cute Lego platypus made during choice centers.
 Koala
 Jellyfish
 Platypus Puppet
Aborigine Dot Painting
 One of the homework assignments was to make something advertising Australia to potential tourists. All of my families did a great job!






 I did snap a few photos of books we read about the Great Barrier Reef
Now I have to get ready for kindergarten round up! I am meeting my potential sprouts for next year tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment