Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Student Made Alphabet Book

It is 7:00 pm, the night before our Orientation. I stayed late to finish up my room since I have a Science curriculum training right before our school orientation tomorrow . Now, I am trapped in my classroom- it is raining "Cats and Dogs" outside! I also need to go to the grocery store and I am not excited about getting soaking wet.

Last school year I was determined to get my students doing more creative art. I saw great examples of ABC art on one of my favorite blogs - No Time for Flashcards. So I copied some of the ideas and came up with my own. For each letter we read a story that related to the letter craft first. Many of the letter crafts got posted last year- you can find them if you click on the letters in my post labels. Here is an example of a completed book.





I saved the projects all year and used the book binder to make a kindergarten keepsake for each student.

The rain stopped!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, great article you have there. I am sure that the students looking for assignment help and ways to write their assignment got to learn a lot of things that were not clear before. The students who need guidance on how to write an assignment, I am also an academic expert who provide assignment help melbourne to the university going students in their academic tasks at My Assignment Services. We are a team of professional experts who are all either a Master’s degree holder or a PhD scholar. For years, we have aided students who are busy in their part time jobs or cannot take out sufficient time for assignment writing. Their can you do my assignment questions are successfully addressed at My Assignment Services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Professional finance assignment help gumtreeFrom Our assignment writers, 90% of Students Who Have Availed Online Assignment Help Service From Our Experts Have Come Up With Results That Helped Them in Career Growth.

    ReplyDelete