Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

All About Mrs. Lewis


I am excited to start the 2012-2013 school year! Last year my blog took a back seat to my pregnancy and maternity leave. I missed writing here and keeping parents updated on our classroom activities. I can't wait to meet my 2012-2013 class! Here is a little more about me!

I am Luanne Lewis. I graduated from Florida Southern College in 1999. I started my career by teaching special education for 5 years before I moved to kindergarten. This is my 9th year in K! In 2005 I married my husband Andy. He is a high school history teacher. In 2007 we welcomed Amelia into the world and November 29th 2011 we welcomed Lydia into the world! Amelia is starting kindergarten this year. I cannot believe how fast time passes! This summer I was blessed to celebrated my Grandmothers 90th birthday with her in New York.

I have been very busy the last two weeks attending trainings and getting the classroom set up. I am not quite ready to share photos yet! Today is my last day of summer vacation and I have promised Amelia "something fun"! So I have to go and find out what she has in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment