Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

All About Mrs. Lewis

Today the office sent off all of my staggered start letters! I can't wait to meet my new kindergarteners. I included the address of my little neglected blog, so I thought I'd better update!

Hi, I am Mrs. Lewis!
I have been a teacher for 16 years. I graduated from Florida Southern College in 1999 (Go Mocs!) with a BS in Elementary Education K-6, Specific Learning Disabilities K-12, and Varying Exceptionalities K-12.

I have been married for 10 years. My husband Andy is also a teacher. We have two amazing daughters- Amelia is 8 and Lydia is 3.

My favorite thing to do it read! I also love to find great books to read with my daughters and to my students! I have a very healthy children's book collection. You can never have too many books. Thank goodness for free shipping on Amazon!

I enjoy spending time with my family. We like to swim, go on walks, and take day trips. We also spend a lot of time deciding what movies to rent from Red Box.

This summer I was lucky to tutor at the Rosewood Summer Moonshot Academy. I have also spent many hours in the pool, at the free movies, and The Skate Factory. My daughter Amelia and I are currently on the hunt for Waldo. The Vero Beach Book Center has him hidden all around town.

When I am not with my family or working in my classroom you can find me at Target. I can always find a thing or two I need.. especially from the Dollar Spot.

As my summer ends I will be in and out of my classroom and attending a few trainings. I am hoping to fit in a trip to the new Crayola Experience in Orlando and make Amelia's summer bucket list complete by going to a flea market...

I can't wait to meet all of my new families and say hello to my old friends.

I am excited for a great 2015-2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment