Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Place for Everything and Everything in Its Place

Sayings are taught in kindergarten as part of our Core Knowledge Curriculum. They are typically challenging for many kindys to understand. A few weeks ago I was reading Little Miss Neat by Roger Hargreaves to my daughter Amelia at bedtime. This book series was a favorite of mine when I was in school and I am so happy that I can share the Little Miss and Mr. Men with my daughter and your children! They often have a lesson and Little Miss Neat fit so neatly (ha!) into the saying "A Place for Everything and Everything in its Place." I read about Little Miss Neat and her vacation and what happens when Mr. Muddle comes for a visit. I made a worksheet of the cover of the book and our new saying for the children to color and remember the saying. Then we watched our story come to life on YouTube!





No comments:

Post a Comment