Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

F is for Farm

For the last two weeks our unit in reading has been about the FARM. We have read several books about farms, our favorite has been Mrs. Wishy Washy's Farm. We read and acted out this story many times! Here is a peak at some of the activities that we did over the last two weeks!

We talked about APOSTROPHE S and what it does! We made our own farms adding an 's to our name. Then we cut out pictures of animals we would have on our farm.




We reviewed short i and read short i CVC words. We sorted words by short i and glued them on this worksheet. I got it here.




We sequenced the order of animals getting a scrub and colored by number.



I added a farm, farm books, and a farm puzzle to dramatic play.



Read Barnyard Banter and retold the story in Flannel Board Center.


Put together high frequency words and matched Mrs. Wishy Washy to the correct tub.


Built words from Mrs. Wishy Washy's Farm using letter tiles.

1 comment:

  1. I am an academic writer at My Assignment Services. I have read many blogs and I appreciate the way you write. The pieces of information are accurate and relevant. Hopefully, it will be helping students in a lot of ways. However, I am here to inform students who are studying under-graduate, postgraduate or doctorate level courses that My Assignment Services are offering SQL assignment help. It can be explained as a service where students get assistance in completing their programming assignments easily. My Assignment Services offers academic assistance like online Python assignment help in the countries like Australia, Canada, South Africa, Malaysia etc. My Assignment Services came into existence in the year 2009 with a motive to help those students who find difficulties in completing their programming assignment. If you need HTML assignment help to resolve the issues or queries, visit My Assignment Services.

    ReplyDelete