I had been looking around to find a craft to make for gifts and I found these glitter ornaments. They are really easy to make and very pretty! You need clear glass or plastic ornaments. I got mine at Michaels. You also need Pledge Floor Care Finish- get the one in the photo! I found it at Wal-Mart. It is in the floor care section, not in cleaners. And last you need glitter. I used cheap dollar store glitter.
1. Squirt a little of the Pledge in the ornament and swish it around and dump the excess fluid back into the bottle.
2. Pour glitter into the ornament and gently shake it to coat the inside (the glitter sticks to the wax in the cleaner).
3. Pour more glitter in if needed. I dumped out the extra glitter but I don't think you have to.
4. Put the top on the ornament
5. Tie a ribbon around the top!
My class loved making these and NONE of them got dropped! I had one child exclaim, "I am not allowed to touch glass!"