Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am a little late to this party! Blogging had to take a back seat this week.. and some how it ended in the trunk! So, thanks for these bloggers for awarding me with the stylish blogger award!
http://literacyandlaughter.blogspot.com/
http://firstgradebest.blogspot.com/
http://icanyoucantoucanclass.blogspot.com/
Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

Seven Things about Me
  1. I am an only child and the only granddaughter in my family. So, I was just a touch spoiled.
  2. I have recently become addicted to using coupons. I am not sure if the time and printer ink it takes to save are worth it.
  3. I teach all day kindergarten without an assistant. I am learning that some of you teach 1/2 day (how do you fit it all in?!) and have extra hands (lucky!)
  4. I make my students promise me that they will never start smoking.
  5. I am my school's union rep. - I need a button that says don't shoot the messenger
  6. I am a terrible speller and I just updated my blogspot posting tool- and I can't figure out how to spell check.
  7. I usually spend all day Sunday after church in my classroom because my in-laws spend the day with my daughter. I am here now typing this.
I am going to award this to these bloggers: I tried to choose bloggers that I hadn't seen awarded yet-






1 comment: