Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

O is for Orientation!

It was so nice to meet almost all of my students and their parents last night! I am looking forward to a new year!

I just realized that I updated an old "The ABCs of Kindergarten" and there are some changes. Please note that Lunch is $2.25 and Breakfast is $1.25. If you feel you will qualify for reduced or free lunch please see the cafeteria manager next week. Also- start time is 8:50 am and the tardy bell rings at 8:55 am. Sorry about the errors!

Please be sure to return all forms to me next week. If you have any questions please call or send an email.

PLEASE make sure I know how your child is getting home their staggered start day AND Friday August 27th. I know that many times it is different from what they will do the rest of the year. Please write me a note :)

Have a GREAT WEEKEND! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment